Manager for Continuing Professional Development, Mater Education
Peta coordinates and facilitates the suite of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) programs and workshops offered by Mater Education.
In this role she draws on her extensive experience working as a rural and regional paediatric nurse and the more than 17 years she spent honing her skills as a clinical educator with specific expertise in nurse graduate training and development.
Peta is driven to create unique CPD experiences for healthcare professionals working within Mater Health Services and beyond.
Each CPD program and workshop is developed with the goal of extending and supporting participants to deliver exceptional healthcare.
Peta believes in providing ongoing education that is responsive to needs of professionals working within the ever-changing healthcare sector.
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Graduate Certificate - Paediatrics
- Cert IV Training and Assessment
- Masters of Nursing – education (current)
- Children’s Health Australia- CHA
- Australian College of children young people’s nurses- ACCYPN
- Australian College of Nurses
- Nurses for nurses network