Director—Vocational Education and Training, Mater Education
Barry holds a key leadership role within the Mater Education faculty.
As Director—Vocational Education and Training (VET) he manages the governance, risk-management, strategic planning, and operational delivery of Mater Education’s suite of VET programs.
He is responsible for ensuring academic compliance and that all Mater Education VET programs provide an engaging and supportive learning environment for students.
Barry’s background is in operational management and finance where he performed in a number of challenging roles, both for commercial and not-for-profit organisations.
As a business development specialist with entrepreneurial sensibility he appreciates the challenges not-for-profit organisations such as Mater Education face in delivering on both their mission and commercial functions.
- Executive Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Certificate IV – Training and Assessment
- Certificate IV – Project Management
- Finance Audit & Risk Committee Members – Heartkids Limited
- Queensland Committee Member – Australian Council for Private Education and Training