Curriculum and Compliance Manager, Mater Education
Leanne believes when it comes to education in healthcare partnering with students in their learning is key to producing professionals who are innovative, effective, and efficient.
During a nursing career that spans more than 30 years Leanne has performed in roles from bedside through to nurse management.
She has consolidated many of her learning and teaching experiences by authoring and peer reviewing nursing textbooks.
In her role as Curriculum and Compliance Manager for Mater Education Leanne is responsible for managing curriculum and compliance for the Registered Training Organisation arm of Mater Education.
It is also her responsibility to ensure that sound pedagogical principles are applied to all teaching and learning experiences for students.
Leanne is committed to making students feel valued and supported as they progress through their education journey in the challenging field of healthcare.
- Author – Foundations in Nursing 2 e-textbook
- Master of Clinical Nursing (currently completing) (UTAS)
- Graduate Certificate in Clinical Teaching (UTAS)
- Bachelor of Nursing (QUT)
- Diploma of Professional Practice Management (UNE)
- Certificate IV Training and Education
- Endorsed Immunisation Provider (ACU)
- Registered Midwife
- Australian College of Nursing
- Queensland Nursing & Midwifery Union