Education Lead - Speaking With Good Judgement, Mater Education
Acting Simulation Director, Mater Education
Stephanie is the Education Lead for Speaking With Good Judgement (SWGJ) at Mater Education, Brisbane, Australia. Her role currently involves expert leadership and guidance in the educational development and implementation of the SWGJ Program across the organisation.
Stephanie is both a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife. She has a combined passion for critical care nursing and simulation-based education. Stephanie has spent the last 3 years implementing an organisational wide in-situ simulation program and currently leads the educational development of the SWGJ Program.
Stephanie is further developing her expertise in simulation undertaking research looking at methods to better implement in situ simulation and its impacts upon health care consumer safety.
- Masters of Science (Research) - Current
- Bachelor of Nursing Science
- Post Graduate Certificate of Nursing Science (Intensive Care)
- Masters of Advanced Nursing Practice
- Post Graduate Diploma of Midwifery
Affiliations & memberships
- International Simulation Research Fellow, Center for Medical Simulation, Boston, MA (2017)
- Member of Australian Society for Simulation in Health Care (ASSH)
- Member of Socitey of Simulation in Healthcare (SSH)