Interprofessional Education Manager Manager, Mater Education
As one of three Interprofessional Education Managers Toni-Maree coordinates interprofessional education activities within the Mothers, Babies and Women’s Health Stream, the Clinical Services Stream, and for Mater Private Hospital Redland.
She is a tegistered nurse and midwife who has spent more than 30 years working in maternity, paediatrics, and critical care environments. This broad clinical experience provides a nuanced understanding of ongoing training and education needs.
Toni-Maree is committed to the creation of dynamic interprofessional learning experiences that support participants to achieve their professional goals.
- Master of Midwifery
- Post Graduate Diploma of Education
- Post Graduate Diploma of Midwifery
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing (post registration)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Certificate IV in Project Management
- Critical Care Certificate
- General Nursing Certificate