This workshop offers participants the opportunity to consolidate their knowledge and practice skills using hands-on realistic medical simulation equipment, under the guidance of our interprofessional educational experts. This best practice, evidence-based workshop provides the necessary knowledge that clinicians require to perform perineal repair.
This half-day workshop will cover topics including:
- Anatomy of the female pelvic floor
- Types and classification of perineal trauma
- Assessment of perineal trauma
- Repair of perineal trauma
- Women centred care
- Perineal repair practice using mannequins