This two day hands-on workshop is delivered by highly skilled and experienced critical care clinicians and sonographers.
The first day will cover the following topics:
- Ultrasound physics and equipment
- Transthoracic echocardiographic views and imaging planes
- Colour flow imaging, Doppler studies
The second day will cover the following topics:
- Echocardiographic assessment of valvular function
- 2D echo (LV, RV, pericardium and fluid status)
Following the completion of the workshop, a post-course quiz will be distributed online.