Participants may choose from one of the following delivery options:
- In-class (April – June 2019)
- Self-directed (September – November 2019)
In-class (April – June)
This option is best suited to those who prefer face-to-face learning environments with an educator.
Participants will complete all theoretical and simulated learning and assessment in a workshop setting over four full-days (one day per week for four weeks), before undertaking their clinical placement.
- Workshop 1: Tuesday 23 April
- Workshop 2: Tuesday 30 April
- Workshop 3: Tuesday 7 May
- Workshop 4: Tuesday 14 May
- Clinical placement period*: 20 May – 28 June
Self-directed (September – November)
This option is best suited to those who require flexibility to study and are motivated to complete self-directed study.
Participants will be given access to online materials and resources to conduct their self-directed learning. To consolidate the theoretical learning, they will attend at a two-day workshop to practice complete simulation assessments, before undertaking their clinical placement.
- Self-directed learning must be completed prior to the workshops (approx. hours)
- Workshop 1: Tuesday 24 September
- Workshop 2: Wednesday 25 September
- Clinical placement period: 30 September – 1 November
*Participants will undertake 80 hours of clinical placement during the applicable period.