Do you have what it takes to be the face of healthcare? Have you thought about a career in one of the most secure and in-demand industries? If yes, then this course is for you!
Mater Education gives you the opportunity to gain the knowledge and skills you need to work in medical reception and administration. Even if you already work in a similar role, this course will give you the chance to expand and formalise your current skills and knowledge.
The knowledge and skills you learn in this course will prepare you for roles including:
- medical receptionist (for both public and private practices)
- medical administration
- ward clerk
- medical records clerk
- medical secretary.
You'll be taught by content experts, and you will receive a Statement of Attainment for the accredited units you complete successfully.
The course is delivered over three days, with an online Medical Terminology learning module to be completed prior. You can access trainer support at each workshop and during business hours.
- Medical terminology (online pre-learning)
- Customer service, communication, policy and procedures (workshop one)
- Medical records, privacy and confidentiality, and appointment booking (workshop two)
- Billing processes, Medicare, and private health insurance (workshop three)
NB: the program may be held over three consecutive days, or three consecutive weeks (one day per week).
|11 Feb 2019
||25 Feb 2019
|11 Mar 2019
||25 Mar 2019