Virtual Open Day
Are you passionate about a career in healthcare? Our range of courses will get you there.
Register for our Virtual Open Day and explore Mater Education's facilities, courses and campuses from the comfort of your own home!
Our Virtual Open Day offers you an online alternative to attending our Open Day on campus, where you can:
- Explore our campus and see the facilities available to you.
- Learn more about Mater Education's range of healthcare courses.
- Connect with our Student Services team to answer any questions you have about studying with Mater Education.
- Submit your application to study!
Learn about our exciting courses, including:
- HLT54115 Diploma of Nursing
- HLT33015 Certificate III in Allied Health Assistance
- HLT33115 Certificate III in Health Services Assistance
- HLT37215 Certificate III in Pathology Collection
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support
- HLT37315 Certificate III in Health Administration
- Medical Administration
Hear from some of our students
For Clinical Nurse, Bronwyn, Mater feels like home
Three generations of nurses with close ties to Mater
Super-mum of five, Steph, motivated by her kids to study nursing
Medical Administration course launches Renee into a new job in healthcare